The mission of the Executive Assistant is to stay five steps ahead of their leader, tracking all of the administrative details and clearing the path for him to make his greatest contribution to our business. The Executive Assistant will be a key asset to the CEO by anticipating needs at an exceptionally high level, allowing him to develop vision and strategy for all aspects of MVC so that we can reach our revenue and profitability goals.
While repetitive tasks are certainly part of this position, the tasks assigned can vary from week to week based on the CEO's needs and the needs of business. The most important responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility and positivity in order to support the initiatives of the CEO.Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Meeting management including preparing agendas, printing financial reports, taking notes, distributing action items and arranging catering.
- Communicating on the CEO's behalf both internally and externally.
- Email management on behalf of the CEO and within the accounting inbox using the MS Teams app to assign emails to team members as needed.
- Running errands and attending in person meetings multiple times per week.
- Checking the P.O.Box several times per week and processing mail to various departments.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling (both personally and professionally) on behalf of the CEO.
- Varying personal and professional administrative tasks including, but not limited to, booking appointments, research projects, coordinating travel and ordering gifts/ flowers etc.
- Light project management and accounts payable duties.
- Weekly expense reporting on behalf of the CEO.